BDI’s Breakthrough Breakfast program is a series of monthly training and networking opportunities offered for minority and woman-owned businesses.
Trainings are designed to provide unique insights and information to support small business success. Topics range from marketing and business development to business operations including human resources, accounting, employee management and public procurement.
Trainings are led by industry experts and made possible by public and private organization sponsorships.
Participants earn 1.0 hour CEU credit.
7:30 – 7:45 Breakfast
7:45 – 8:00 Sponsor Presentation
8:00 – 9:00 Workshop Presentation
9:00 – 9:30 Networking
Upcoming Topics in 2017
- February 22 – RFP Proposal Writing » Completed
- April 26 – Employee Benefits by JR Hinds, Hinds & Associates » PURCHASE TICKET HERE
- June 28 – Hiring, Developing and Retaining Good People, Mammoth
- September 27 – MED Week: Strengthfinder
- October 25 – Leadership
- November 29 – Agency Audited Rates
Take a look at our Event Calendar for more details!